marți, 23 februarie 2010

Nothing more,nothing less

Although recently my life walked into obscurity, becoming a machine that works the same stupid, dull way, I manage sometimes to stop and look at the world around me ... to see its evolution, to see what I have lost or what I have gained by ignoring it ... to see if the oppressed Cinderella became the Princess or vice versa ... or, worse, become a toad ...


I stop at a corner, I support one pole, and I lit a cigarette ... a look around me and cold shudder passes through my spine and makes me a become rough as a hedgehog ... I feel sick ...

And all I managed to see is the ugliness of a world comprised of desperation , disfigured worries, full of hatred and sickness ... ugly words are hindering my hearing ... different words in forms of violence occur in front of me hiding under the protective mantle of the concept of "democratic society" ...


I finished my cigarette ... it's time to move on ... in less than 5 minutes I saw the world just as I hoped not to be ... It's sad.. but I cannot cry ... "Do not cry if you're crushed, if you made yourself a worm. "resound in my mind the words of Kant ...

Yeah ... after all; each is responsible for his faith ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu